When you hear “hypnosis”, what’s the first thing that pops into your head?
Today I’ll be presenting you the common myths about hypnosis, that only stay myths…
- Hypnosis is dangereous.
- I’ll be hypnotized with a pocket watch.
- I can be hypnotized even if I do not want to be.
- During hypnosis someone could make me do something I do not agree to.
- The hypnotizer has full control over my mind.
- I won’t remember anything.
- There’s a chance I won’t wake up from hypnosis.
- Only emotionally unstable people can be hypnotized.
- Hypnosis is a sort of magic.
- Hypnotherapy heals in one session.
Last four months I opened my mind with my hypnosis and hypnotherapy training. And I can honestly say that this is one of the best choices I’ve ever made…
Till next time,